Join us in November 2014 for our 3rd annual gala! Bringing together business and community leaders, elected officials and nonprofit partners, we will celebrate our clients and highlight our services to vulnerable populations throughout the Rocky Mountain West.
Rocky Mountain Human Services (RMHS) serves humanity, provides opportunity and encourages a world of compassion and hope.
Operation TBI Freedom, a program of RMHS, gives service members and veterans with traumatic brain injury (TBI) the tools to reconnect with their families and live productive, self-sufficient lives.
The 2014 RMHS gala is dedicated to these wounded heroes – the 1% of Americans who fought for the security and freedom of the other 99%. Please join us this November to pay tribute to our veterans, letting them know that we will not forget their sacrifice.
Join Us! A variety of sponsorship levels are available. Each comes with the opportunity to engage with business leaders, elected officials, policy makers and nonprofit directors to expand your business and build your reputation as an engaged and compassionate member of the community.