Child & Family Programs
Rocky Mountain Human Services (RMHS) offers state-of-the art supports and services for children from birth to 18 with developmental delays and developmental disabilities, such as autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy and fragile X syndrome. Our knowledgeable and experienced team is committed to providing the best in family-centered care.
We provide comprehensive assessment, intervention and service coordination for families who are caring for children with special needs and associated challenges. Our caring and competent staff is dedicated to helping every child be the best they can be and supporting families to help them thrive.
RMHS Child & Family Programs offer a holistic, community-based approach when working with children and families:
- Individualized plans to address child and family needs and priorities
- Support and intervention to help children maximize their potential
- Evidence-based approaches to assessment and intervention
- Service coordination and information about community resources
- Cultural competence and respect for diversity and individual differences
Serving Children with Special Needs and their Families
Early Intervention: Birth to age 3
- Services and therapies for infants and toddlers with delays or disabilities
Family Support Services: Ages 3-18
- Case management and support for children with special needs and their families
Children’s Clinical Services: Birth to age 18
- Assessment and intervention for children with autism and developmental disorders
For information on Medicaid waiver programs for children with developmental disabilities (i.e., HCBS-CES and HCBS-CWA), please visit our Service Coordination web page.